Another interview with a Dad in Action. Remember to contact Jessica about the next event! :)Meet Tom1. Programs you participate in the AHA:The biggest would be annual meeting, then Camp HUG, and the Salsa Challenge and Walk
2. What are you most interested in gaining from Dads in Action?It interested me to see if there is something to gain from this or even if there is something I can give back as a dad who has dealt with issues having a son with a bleeding disorder.
3. What would you tell a dad who hasn’t attended an AHA event, but is considering it?Well I hope that as a parent of a child with a bleeding disorder, they would look into all options and avenues to help cope with whatever problem they encounter and use all the tools that are available through the Association to hopefully find a solution or at least some type of answer. So with that I would strongly push them to attend at least the Annual Meeting because at least there they can find resources that can or maybe not give them the full answer but the right direction to go.
Tom and Dylan Scott
4. It’s a day off work for you, what would you be doing for fun?
Personally since I’m away so much spending time with everyone either watching a movie together just walking around the mall or someday if we can get Rylee to go camping we can add that to the list.
5. What is your favorite activity to do with the kids?
Same as question 4, basically whatever they want and we can afford it I’m for it.
6. What do you do to support your child with [...]